Regine Tolentino Profile

Friday, August 22, 2008 |


Regine juggles all her passions with a cheery smile, from super mom to Unang Hirithost to dancer to fashion designer, she can do it all!

basic info
Name: Regine Tolentino
Nickname: Reg
Birthday: September 08
Birth Place: Irvine, California, USA
Showbiz Anniversary: December 1995

favorites
Hobbies: Traveling, spending time with my family, dancing, drawing and shopping
Sports: Dance sport
Pet/s: 2 Shih-tzus (Porky and Sparky) and lots of fishes
Actors/Actresses
Local: Sharon Cuneta, Vilma Santos
Foreign: Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone, Brad Pitt
Movie: The Count of Monte Cristo, Wizard of Oz
TV Show: Oprah, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Singers: Beyonce Knowles, Regine Velasquez, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Bob Marley
Song: "Ikaw" by Sharon Cuneta
Music: Love songs and dance songs
Book: His Needs Her Needs
Author: J.K. Rowling, Mario Puzo
Expression: Live life to the fullest

personal
Adjective that best describes you: Dedicated
Fashion: Very feminine-flowing skirt, tank top, heals and matching bag
Fashion icon: Jennifer Lopez, Madonna
Most treasured item: Photo albums of my family
Pet Peeves: Dirty bathrooms, traffic
Fears: Death, spiders and bugs, heights, ghost
Unforgettable childhood memory:
Goals: o have a big happy family, a dance show, and for my boutique to branch out
Role Model: Oprah Winfrey

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
To have another activity to do outside of school when I first moved here

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Getting married at 18 years old!

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
A housewife or I would be a fashion designer or dance teacher

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
My height is my frustration and I regret not having to travel as much as I want to

What do most people not know about you?
That I’m a workaholic, down to earth and practical

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
Giving birth to my two daughters

What are you most proud of?
My two daughters, Azucena Reigne and Alyssandra Reigen

What do you value most?
I value my family most

What do you want to achieve?
I want to be the best mom, wife, performer, and businesswoman that I can be
What is your advice to aspiring artists?

Stay humble, enjoy your work, do your best at everything and always work hard to improve your craft. Do more than what is expected of you.

0 comments: