Nicole Andersson Profile

Friday, August 22, 2008 |


Nicole may not be as visible onscreen as people expect her to be, but this girl has got her hands full with school!

basic info
Name: Nicole Andersson
Nickname: Nicole
Birthday: July 31, 1989
Birth Place: San Mateo, California

favorites
Hobbies: Watching movies, shopping (just like every other girl), designing accessories
Sports: Swimming, Arnis, Wall Climbing
Pet/s: 2 dogs "they're the love of my life"
Actors/Actresses Local: Jean Saburit "My mum! It's a given! Haha!" and Iza Calzado
Actors/Actresses Foreign: Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson "not really as an actress though", Mischa Barton, Natalie Portman
Movie: Moulin Rouge, Harry Potter, Hitch (comedies in general)
TV Show: The O.C. "it's the best!", Jay Leno, Oprah, Desperate Housewives
Singers: Beyonce, Natalie, Tamia, Rihanna
Song: "Energy", "One thing", "Addiction", "My Baby", "The One"
Music: R&B and House
Book: I've had trauma reading books! The last one I read killed me with boredom! Haha!
Expression: "OMG!" hahaha!

personal
Full Name: Nicole Jean Anderson

Adjective that best describes you: Weird
Fashion: It really depends on how I feel… I usually dress with a theme in mind.
Fashion icon: Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Jessica Simpson
Most treasured item: My camera and my laptop (cell phones are a given! I feel paralyzed if I don't have one!)
Pet Peeves: People who are mayabang or people who are too pushy!
Fears: Failure and loss
Unforgettable childhood memory: Going to Sweden and San Francisco to visit my family
Goals: To be the best in everything I do, To be recognized internationally for my talents and my perseverance
Role Model: My dad "he is such a great person, and has a great outlook in life! I learn a lot from him…"

q & a
Why did you enter show business?
I have always loved performing arts! I love being able to perform for people and to be able to be recognized for my talent!

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
I do not think I have reached a MAJOR turning point in my career yet. However, I believe that just moving to GMA was a good stepping stone for me.

If you weren't in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I really don't think there is another career for me. This is what I love to do. This is my passion! I can't imagine my life without being in showbiz.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
As much as possible I try to live with no regrets. And for my frustration, I think it would be being a triple threat- I wanna be a great singer, actress and dancer!

What do most people don't know about you?
I'm really not mataray! I guess it's just my features! I can actually be very jologs sometimes.

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
Being a bird (in Mulawin the movie)!

What are you most proud of?
I am proud of everything I have accomplished so far (in my educational and in my career)! I am proud of the person I turned out to be and hopefully the person I will develop into in the future.

What do you value most?
Love and Friendship

What do you want to achieve?
I want to be able to expand my horizons with acting and still be able to balance my education! I know it's hard but it's what I dream of.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Don't let people put you down! If they say that you suck, it's probably because they are insecure or they see you as a threat! Use them as your inspiration to work harder and be better! You have got nothing to lose! And don't ever think that you have to prove yourself to anyone! Let them talk. That's all they can do anyway.

0 comments: