Ayen Laurel Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Once a princess, always a princess. Ayen Laurel may not be a member of the royalty anymore but her talent and beauty is her very own crown.

basic info
Name: Ayen Laurel
Nickname:
Birthday: November 21, 1971
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: 2002

favorites
Ayen's hit list:
1. She loves to cook!
2. She plays badminton.
3. She's into pop, ballad, and Broadway music.
4. She reads Joyce Meyer books.
5. Her fave song? "Can You Read My Mind?"
6. She watches Grey's Anatomy.

personal
Bet you didn't know:
Her fashion icons are Julia Roberts and Annette Bening.

Her pet peeves are liars and gossip mongers.

Unforgettable moment:
Her most unforgettable experiences were her trips to Morocco and the U.S.A.

q & a
On the spot:
Why did you enter showbusiness?
"I guess showbusiness is my destiny."

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
"If I wasn't in showbusiness, I would be a doctor or an entrepreneur."

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
"I don't regret anything in the past because it made me a stronger person. I think I'm a frustrated ballet dancer."

What are you most proud of?
"I am most proud of my three children. Yela, Kiko and Angia."

What do you value most?
"I value my relationship with Jesus Christ my savior."

What do you want to achieve?
"I want to use my talents to inspire people."

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
"My advice is to stay focused and work hard."

0 comments: