Janice de Belen Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |

After a rich and successful childhood career, Janice went through stormy weather but she bravely survived without losing her foothold in the industry, thanks to family support and her will power.

basic info
Name: Janice de Belen
Nickname: Janice
Birthday: November 09, 1968
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: 1978

favorites
Hobbies: Cross stitch, watching TV, computer
Sports: Billiards, swimming
Pets: Chowchow (Tyler) and a Poodle (Biance)
Actors/Actresses
Foreign: Dustin Hoffman, Will Smith, Ben Stiller, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro
Movie: Jerry Maguire, Bad Boys
TV Show: CSI (Vegas/Miami/New York) Arrested Development
Singers: South Border
Song: "Because of You," "Rainbow," "If I Ain’t Got You"
Music: Senti
Book: Being Happy (Andrew Matthews)
Author: Dan Brown, Leo Buscaglia, Sark

personal
Full Name: Catherine Janice Yap De Belen
Adjective that best describes you: Tough
Fashion: Hippie ethnic look
Most treasured item: Computer
Pet Peeves: “Kalat”
Fears: Losing the people I love

q & a
What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I became active again after my separation

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
That I did not finish my college in Ateneo

What do most people not know about you?
That I live very simply…that I wanted to be a singer more than an actress

What are you most proud of?
How I have survived trials in my life

What do you value most?
My children/ My “baby”/Family

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
To love what they are doing and not to stop learning by reading.

0 comments: