Katarina Perez Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Katarina delivers funny anecdotes with unusual flair for someone so young, proving that she has what it takes to be in showbiz.

basic info
Name: Katarina Perez
Nickname: Katie, Beb, Sushi
Birthday: May 20, 1988
Showbiz Anniversary: September 1999

favorites
Hobbies: Watching TV, reading books, listening to MP3s
Sports: Basketball, volleyball, swimming
Pets: Dogs and cats
Actors/Actresses
Local: Maricel Soriano
Foreign: Julia Roberts, Vin Diesel, Chad Michael Murray
Movie: Dirty Dancing, The Notebook, Before Sunset, Step Mom, Moulin Rouge, Sweet November, Passion of the Christ
TV Show: Idol Ko si Kap, Sex and the City, One Tree Hill, Survivor, Fear Factor
Singers: Alicia Keys, Usher, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
Song: "Karma", "Iris", "Butterfly", "Dangerously in Love"
Music: R&B, sentimental
Book: The Purpose Driven Life, Like Water for Chocolate
Author: author of The Purpose Driven Life
Expression: ”Oh my God!”

personal
Fashion: Shirt and jeans, simple casual
Fashion icon: I don’t have any
Most treasured item: My cell phone (can’t live without it!)
Fears: Cockroach, rats, someone that is close to my heart
Pet Peeves: Someone who’s boastful, someone who thinks that she/he is perfect!
Goals: To know my purpose in life and to do it
Role Model: My parents, Mother Theresa

q & a
Why did you enter show business?
At first, I never really imagined myself acting but when I started doing Idol Ko si Kap, I loved it. I couldn’t remember why I entered, maybe because I was curious and I wanted to be more responsible.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
I’m still looking forward to that!

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I want to finish college and be a businesswoman. I will still do that even if I’m in showbiz

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I’m frustrated whenever I see my loved ones sad and whenever things don’t go my way

What do most people don’t know about you?
That I’m loving and I’m shy (some people misinterpret my shyness for being a snob and I’m not), I’m optimistic and I’m loyal

What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of my family and my connection that I made with God

What do you value most?
God, my family, friends and my job

What do you want to achieve?
I want to have an award

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Just dream and strive to get it. It’s not all about wishing and hoping, it’s all about working hard and have faith in God.

0 comments: