Heart Evangelista Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Heart Evangelista is one of those people you love to hate, but you just can’t because she’s so nice! Pretty, perky, and positively charming are just some of the adjectives that come to mind when you see her. And when she speaks, you have to add “witty,” “smart,” and “eloquent” to your growing list.

basic info
Name: Heart Evangelista
Nickname: Heart
Birthday: February 14, 1985
Birth Place:
Showbiz Anniversary: 1998

favorites
Heart's hit list:
1. She likes painting.
2. Shopping and listening to music are also on top of her list of must-do's!
3. She has a lot of dogs at home, and she's also a spokesperson for PAWS.
4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are her foreign actors she looks up to.
5. Priceless, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The Notebook, and 50 First Dates belong to her list of fave flicks!
6. She likes listening to Sarah Brightman, Raf, and Laura Pausini.

personal
Full Name: Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco

Unforgettable moment:
She'll never forget her trips to Disneland with her family!

Bet you didn't know:
She had dozens of Barbie dolls as a kid!

q & a
What’s her advice to gals like her?
“You have to follow your parents. They know what’s best talaga. You don’t know anything. Ako, akala ko I knew everything—I didn’t. Sila, back and forth na experiences nila. Ikaw, papunta pa lang, alam na nila, so makinig na lang kayo.”

What is the perfect man?
“I don’t know, does he exist? I think it’s just Jesus that’s perfect! But somebody that’s quite close to perfect would be someone that will love you unconditionally, someone that will accept who you are, someone that no matter what comes your way, he will just focus on you and you alone. And he just loves being loved by you. ‘Cos some people could be irritated when you love them and you’re giving them attention—yung challenge, nawawala.”

Complete the sentence: I am the only person I know who _________
“Kisses my dogs? I see people do that nowadays, but still, for some people, it’s icky. But [my dogs] brush their teeth anyway, so that’s okay!”

What makes a girl sexy?
“What makes someone sexy or pretty is their aura. Kasi for me, kahit gaano ka kaganda, o gaano ka ka-sexy, kung sobrang dami mong problema, hindi ka mabuting tao, wala ring mangyayari. Siguro ang disposisyon ko ngayon sa buhay ay maganda! Para akong so refreshed and relieved! So I’m really, really happy, plus the fact that I’m back with my parents, and going back to your parents and being okay with your family is one of the best things that could happen to you. ‘Cos at the end of the day, you have people that will be there for you, na hindi ka tatalikuran. That’s important. You need people that will remind you of who you are and where you come from. So I think that’s why I’m shining! So Palmolive! Hahaha!”

0 comments: