Gladys Reyes Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


This comedian and kontrabida is an entrepreneur as well! She's very hands-on with KSA Magic, her own line of skin whitening products that she also proudly uses.

basic info
Name: Gladys Reyes
Nickname: Chic-chic
Birthday: June 23, 1977
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: 1984

favorites
Gladys's hit list:
1. She likes collecting statieneries!
2. Vilma Santos, Amy Austria, Maricel Soriano, and Richard Gomez are her favorite local artists.
3. Among the Hollywood actors, she likes Halle Berry, Edward Norton, Kevin Spacey, Hilary Swank, and Russell Crowe.
4. Her fave flicks are Beautiful Mind, The Score, Primal Fear, Boys Don't Cry, and The Others.
5. She enjoys listening to MYMP and Alicia Keys.

Her most treasured item is her wedding ring.

personal
Unforgettable moment:
She still remembers how she went out to watch movies with her fmaily when she was a little girl.

Bet you didn't know:
- Her fashion icon is Sarah Jessica Parker.

- She describes herself as "cool and kikay."

- She's afraid of heights and deep waters.

- She also loves to sing!

q & a
On the spot:

Why did you enter show business?
"Because it's my dream to become an actress and I love to act."

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
"Mara Clara in 1992."

If you weren't in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
"Broadcasting."

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
"My biggest frustration [is] I wasn't able to finish my studies."

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
"When I won as Best Actress in Star Awards for TV."

What are you most proud of?
"My family, and my legs (hehehe)."

What do you value most?
"I value my religion."

What do you want to achieve?
"More acting awards."

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
"To be more patient."

0 comments: