Krizzy Jareño Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


With a lovely face and a darling smile to match, Krizzy was one of the favorites in StarStruck 2. Her popularity with her fellow contestants and the viewers, made her one of the most talked-about members of her batch.

basic info
Name: Krizzy Jareño
Nickname: Kris/ Zy
Birthday: December 10, 1988
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: February 20, 2005

Favorites

Hobbies: Reading, listening to good music
Sports: Badminton
Actors/Actresses
Foreign: Anne Hathaway, Gwyneth Palthrow
Movie: My Sassie Girl, A Walk to Remember
TV Shows: SOP
Singers: Britney Spears, Alicia Keys
Song: "Kahit Kailan," "My Immortal"
Music: Pop, Jazz, R&B
Book: 7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens
Author: Stephen Convey
Expression: Oh my God!/Whew!!!
Adjectives that best describe you: Demure
Fashion: Casual blouse and skirt/pants
Fashion icon: Mandy Moore
Most treasured item: ring
Pets: Dogs, cats
Pet Peeves: Bad breath, plastic
Fears: afraid of heights and spiders
Goals: To finish my studies and be successful on my chosen career
Role Model: my parents

q & a
II. Q & A

Why did you enter showbusiness?
Because it’s really my dream. Second, I also want to help my family in our financial needs and want to earn something for myself

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I joined Starstruck

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
If I weren’t in showbiz, I’d probably take up Nursing or Tourism

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
When I missed the acting test in Starstruck

What do most people don’t know about you?
That I’m a simple person, most of the time maingay…masungit but I’m also approachable and friendly

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
When I got the chance to be involved in the Starstruck Final 14

What are you most proud of?
That I surpassed all the challenges during Starstruck and I keep on surviving in showbiz world

What do you value most?
My life, my family, and all the things that had been given to me

What do you want to achieve?
To have a successful career, to be known as a good actress in Philippine television

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Have a positive outlook towards life, never give up on the trials that will come to you. Have confidence in yourself and most of all, have faith in God.

0 comments: