Hazel Uy Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


This Cebuana beauty may have had trouble speaking Tagalog, but when it comes to singing and acting, Hazel Uy proves to us that her accent does not hinder her from giving a great performance.

basic info
Name: Hazel Uy
Nickname: Hazel
Birthday: August 09, 1987
Birth Place: Cebu City
Showbiz Anniversary: December 2006

favorites
Hobbies: singing, drawing, composing and cooking
Sports: Badminton & Taekwondo
Pet/s: none
Actors/Actresses
Local: Jolina Magdangal, Richard Gutierrez
Foreign: Tom Cruise
Movie: horror movies
TV Show: Starstruck, Pinoy Pop Superstar
Singers: Regine Velasquez, Ayumi Hanosaki, Utoda Hikoru
Song: "First Love"
Music: Ballad music
Book: Memoirs of a Geisha, Bible
Expression: "Don't say bad words"

personal
Adjective that best describes you: cute
Fashion: BoA style
Fashion icon: BoA Kwon
Most treasured item: cross necklace and picture of Mama Mary
Pet Peeves: chickboys
Fears: killers, monsters, spirits
Unforgettable childhood memory: winning a drawing contest
Goals: To go to heaven but for now share my talents and serve the kingdom of God on Earth
Role Model: Princess Diana, Angelina Jolie

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
I believe I can offer something in this industry, whatever God has given me, I want to use that opportunity to be able to serve Him and my family and myself

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Being included in the top 14 of Starstruck: The Next Level

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
An engineer or be a businesswoman

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
During the final four show, I stopped myself from making "birit" even though I know I could do it :(

What do most people not know about you?
I'm God- fearing and friendly and I love to sing

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
When I was included in the top 40 out of the top 80 hehe! :)

What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of being a servant of God :)

What do you value most?
I value myself. I make sure that I won't make myself unpleasing to God

What do you want to achieve?
I want to have an album w/ the songs that I have composed

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Believe in the talent that Hod gave you and never falter your faith. Always be humble and keep in mind that your life on earth is only a test whether you can enter heaven one day.

0 comments: