Jennie Escalda Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Gifted with a beautiful face and a lovely voice to match, Jennie never fails to catch the crowd’s attention and make them love her more. With her debut in the music scene, she is now more than ready to make more hearts melt with her songs.

basic info
Name: Jennie Escalda
Nickname: Jen
Birthday: August 11, 1997
Birth Place: Navotas
Showbiz Anniversary:

favorites
Hobbies: Watching TV, singing and dancing
Pet/s: Dog
Actors/Actresses
Local: Vilma Santos
Movie: 300
TV Show: Myx, Jack TV
Singers: Regine Velasquez, Whitney Houston and Celine Dion
Song: "Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin"
Music: Classical, pop, ballad and rock
Expression: Shocks!

personal
Full Name: Jennie M. Escalada

Adjective that best describes you: simple and friendly
Most treasured item: phone
Fears: snakes

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
Because I want my dreams to come true and that's the only way to show to everybody my talent in singing

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I want to be a recording artist

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
None

What do most people not know about you?
I know how to play piano (basic)

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
This contest here in Pinoy Pop Superstar

What are you most proud of?
My family

What do you value most?
My family, relatives, friends, my talent and especially God

What do you want to achieve?
My dreams and to support my family

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Always practice singing, have faith in everything and always pray

0 comments: