Ella Guevara Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Ella continues to be a fan favorite as she gradually moves up the showbiz ladder with her growing number of projects on film and TV.

basic info
Name: Ella Guevara
Nickname: Ella
Birthday: August 19, 1998
Birth Place: Quezon City
Showbiz Anniversary:

favorites
Hobbies: Reading books, playing PC, PS2, Gameboy
Sports: Swimming, wall climbing
Actors/Actresses
Local: Jolina Magdangal, Aiza Seguerra
Foreign: Dakota Fanning
Movie: Elf, Ella Enchanted, Sigaw
TV Show: KiliTV shows Bubble Gang, Nuts Entertainment, Lagot Ka
Singers: Jolina Magdangal, South Border
Song: Too many to mention
Music: Hip-hop, R&B
Book: Dora the Explorer
Author: No favorite
Expression: Hi! Hello! Kamusta po!

personal
Full Name: Janella Denise Guevara

Adjective that best describes you: Meek, pa-demure
Fashion: Hip hop, casual, shirt and jeans, dress
Fashion icon: jolina Magdangal
Most treasured item: Books, school item
Pet Peeves: Makukulit, maingay
Fears: Ghosts
Unforgettable childhood memory:
Goals: To finish school, to do my best at all-times
Role Model: Jolina Magdangal

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
It seems fun. I like to meet stars and other people.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Winning my first award and being a part of StarStruck Kids Final Four.

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
In school, studying to become a doctor or producer and director.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
None

What do most people not know about you?
I like to read. I'm a homebody. I'm not mataray. I'm shy.

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
Joining showbiz. It opened a lot of doors.

What are you most proud of?
My family, brothers and sister.

What do you value most?
I value my school, education and learning.

What do you want to achieve?
To finish school, share my blessings and talents.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Always do your best. Be humble. Be professional. Listen and follow instructions. Don't forget to study and pray always.

0 comments: