Nadine Samonte Profile

Friday, August 22, 2008 |

Did you know that Nadine's ideal date would be dinner by the beach, just before the sun sets? Check out her profile for more interesting trivia!

basic info
Name: Nadine Samonte
Nickname: Nadz
Birthday: March 02, 1988
Birth Place: Rosenheim, Germany
Showbiz Anniversary:

favorites
Food: Tocino and shrimp
Ice cream flavor: Blueberry
Color: Red and black
Book: A Child Called It
Pet: Parrot
Song: Love songs
TV Show: Bakekang, Etheria, Now and Forever
Movie: Pearl Harbor and Blue Crush
Cartoon: Taz is my favorite cartoon character
Actor: Tom Cruise
Actress: Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz
Band/Artist: Freestyle
Gimmick Place: House lang
Resto: Anywhere
Coffee: Frappe
Drama or Comedy: Comedy

personal
Describe yourself in one word:
Simple

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Clean my room.

What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Read a book.

Something about you that you’re proud of
Physically, it’s my eyes. Personality, it’s knowing that I am a simple person.

Something about you that you would want to change
I don’t want to change anything because I am content and have what I want.

q & a
Who is your biggest inspiration?
My family.

What is your goal in life is?
To accomplish what I want in life

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A pilot

What’s your happy thought?
Being with my friends

Define love in one word
Game (as in, love is a game)

Have you ever been in love?
Yes

What was it like?
Kakakilig. Lagi siya yung iniisip ko

How do you know when you’re in love?
Blooming I guess...

Describe the perfect date (place/activity)for you.
Dinner at sunset by the beach

Describe the perfect guy/girl for you in one word.
Romantic

Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes, I think so.

Do you believe in marriage?
Of course.

Do you think love is always enough?
Nope

Is flirting considered cheating?
Yes.

What’s the dumbest thing you did for love?
Wala pa naman

Who is your biggest crush?
Secret ko na yun...

What’s the best gift you ever received?
A teddy bear

0 comments: