Krystal Reyes Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Krystal started winning our hearts in Bakekang with her angelic smile and irresistible charm. With various projects underway, expect more of this talented 10-year old only in GMA!

basic info
Name: Krystal Reyes
Nickname: Jolina/ JM/ Crystal
Birthday: September 08, 1996
Birth Place: Sta. Maria Bulacan

favorites
Hobbies: Singing, dancing and watching TV
Sports: Badminton & Volleyball
Pet/s: Dog-Kobe & Spot
Actors/Actresses
Local: Angel Locsin
Movie: Till I Met You
TV Show: Bakekang
Singers: Regine Velasquez, Jolina Magdangal & Jennylyn Mercado
Song: "Sa Aking Panaginip "
Music: Mellow
Book: Fairy Tales

personal
Full Name: Jolina Marie B. Reyes aka Crystal

Adjective that best describes you: Mabait na makulit!
Most treasured item: Si "mumot" ko po! (blanket)
Pet Peeves: Mouse…
Fears: Brown out
Goals: To be successful in the future
Role Model: Ate Jolina Magdangal

q & a
Why did you enter show business?
This is my dream ever since

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
My role in Bakekang

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I’m still studying; I’m already in grade 4

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
To be a best actress!

What do most people not know about you?
Malakas po akong kumain at antukin po ako

What are you most proud of?
My role in Bakekang, being Kristal!

What do you value most?
My family

What do you want to achieve?
To finish my studies

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Keep on dreaming. Join workshops and pray everyday.

0 comments: