Jewel Mische Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


After winning the title of Ultimate Sweetheart, Jewel continues to captivate with her smile and determination to make it big in the entertainment industry!

basic info
Name: Jewel Mische
Nickname: Juju- bear
Birthday: June 29, 1990
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: December 08, 2006

favorites
Hobbies: Reading, playing instruments
Sports: Ice skating
Pet/s: Dog (shih tzu)
Actors/Actresses
Local: Gina Alajar
Foreign: Drew Barrymore
Movie: Titanic
TV Show: This is Your Day
Singers: Janet Jackson
Song: Too many to mention
Music: R&B
Book: PDL, Boy meets Girl
Author: Joshua Harris
Expression: Ayayayay!, Weird

personal
Full Name: Jewel Fatima Arejade

Adjective that best describes you: Simple, loving, wacky
Most treasured item: My first bible
Role Model: Katherine Kuhlman

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
I entered showbusiness because of the people who believes in me and to give joy to those who loves and supports me.

If you weren't in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Teaching :)

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Uhm? I don't want to believe in regrets and frustrations

What do most people not know about you?
I am very simple :)

What are you most proud of?
My personal relationship with God

What do you value most?
My God

0 comments: