Francine Prieto Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


She is sexy. She is sultry. She is unstoppable. After her short but unforgettable stints in Sugo and Etheria, it really seems that Francine is here to stay. She proves that being funny is sexy in two of her regular shows, Bubble Gang and Bahay Mo Ba 'To?

I. BIO

A. Basic Info

Name: Anne Marie Falcon aka Francine Prieto
Nickname: Anna/Francine
Birthday: September 17
Birthplace: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: November 2003

B. Favorites

Hobbies: I usually surf the Internet or go malling
Sports: Most of the time it's badminton, sometimes rock-climbing
Pet/s: I have three dogs and a turtle
Actors/Actresses: Local: Chinchin Gutierrez, Vilma Santos
Actors/Actresses Foreign: Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts
Movie: There’s Something About Mary, Autumn in New York, Serendipity, Sweet November
TV Show: Bahay Mo Ba ‘To, MTV, Wow Mali, Mr. Bean
Singers: Usher, Beyonce, Bone Thugs and Harmony
Song: Always Be My Baby
Music: Pop, hiphop, reggae and R&B
Book: Romantic comedies
Expression: "Nyork!"

C. Personal

Adjective that best describes you: Beautiful

Fashion: Jeans and shirt, mini-skirt and tee top

Fashion icon: Cameron Diaz

Pet Peeves: "Plastic” people

Fears: Heights and flying cockroaches

Goals: To finish my studies and to win an award

Q & A

Why did you enter showbusiness?
I was an artist since I was a child. But as I got older, it became more difficult to land good projects so I tried modeling. But I think I was made for showbusiness and so here I am.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I did sexy roles, but also my shift to comedy in Bahay Mo Ba ‘To

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I'd have to finish my studies first because I wanted to be a doctor.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I really wanted to be among the top three title holders in Bb. Pilipinas, but sadly, the farthest I got then was Top 12.

What do most people not know about you?
I'm just your average everyday person -- I frequent malls, play at Timezone, those things. Hey, I also have a friendster account.

What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of everything that I've achieved because I now have a great career and I get to continue my studies.

What do you value most?
Definitely my family.

What do you want to achieve?
I hope more projects to come -- good and challenging projects. And win an award while I'm at it.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Getting into showbiz takes a lot of luck to spot that hard-to-find opportunity. And when the find that opportunity, hold on to firm decisions and hard work.

0 comments: