Jackie Rice Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Despite going through countless intrigues, Jackie proves that she has what it takes to survive the fickle world of showbiz. Catch this StarStruck Ultimate Female Survivor in her various guestings on GMA!

basic info
Name: Jackie Rice
Nickname: Potpot
Birthday: April 27, 1990
Birth Place: Dinalupihan, Bataan
Showbiz Anniversary: March 13, 2006

favorites
Hobbies: Texting, eating and sleeping
Sports: Volleyball, billiards
Pets: Dogs
Actors/Actresses
Local: Angel Locsin
Foreign: Brad Pitt
Movie: Titanic
TV Show: Bubble Gang, Encantadia, Love to Love
Singers: Regine Velasquez
Song: "Crazy Over You"
Music: R&B
Book: Interview with the Vampire
Author: Helen Rice
Expression: Wow (happy!!!)

personal
Adjective that best describes you: Makulit
Fashion: Jeans and blouse
Fashion icon: Melanie Marquez
Most treasured item: My collections of bags
Fears: Cockroach
Goals: To become successful and millionaire someday
Role Model: Charlene Gonzales

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
Masaya kasi

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
A dermatologist

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I wish I studied hard when I was still in school

What do most people don’t know about you?
Mahiyain po ako….

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
When I entered showbiz

What are you most proud of?
I’m proud of being friendly to everyone

What do you value most?
My family and my friends

What do you want to achieve?
My goals--- to become successful in everything I do

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Don’t lose hope. Keep dreaming…

0 comments: