Jonalyn Viray Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


Check out this Pinoy Pop Superstar 1 champion in her various guest apearances! While you're at it, buy her album as well!

basic info
Name: Jonalyn Viray
Nickname: Jonalyn
Birthday: November 15, 1989
Birth Place: Marikina City

favorites
Hobbies: Singing, listening to music, reading books, texting and net surfing
Sports: Badminton
Pet/s: Fishes, cats
Actors/Actresses:
Local: Dennis Trillo, Angel Locsin
Foreign: Halle Berry, Uma Thurman, Jackie Chan, Jet Li
Movie: So Close, Titanic, Harry Potter 1, Mean Girls, Kill Bill 1
TV Show: Fear Factor, MTV, MYX
Singers: Jojo, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce Knowles, Mariah Carey, Kyla, Usher
Music: R&B, love song

personal
Adjectives that best describe you: Small but terrible
Fashion: Colorful shirt and jeans
Pet Peeves: Insensitive people
Fears: Death
Unforgettable childhood memory: When I was 10 years old, that was when my mom separated from us
Most treasured items: Cell phone and my necklace
Goals: To finish my studies and to help my family
Role Model: Regine Velasquez

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
Para maipakita ko sa mga tao yung talent ko and I guess to help my family financially

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Ang Pinoy Pop Superstar ang naging tulay para makapasok ako sa showbiz

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I think, nag-aaral pa rin ako, continuing my high school

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I think I don’t have regrets in my life because I believe that lahat ng nangyari sa
buhay ko ay nangyari for a reason para lalo akong maging matatag

What do most people don’t know about you?
I’m easy to approach

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
Dancing on national television

What are you most proud of?
There are a lot of good people who love me very much

What do you value most?
My family

What do you want to achieve?
To finish my studies

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Do your best and be mindful of the people around you

0 comments: