Nicole Dulalia

Friday, August 22, 2008 |


The adorable Nicole looks up to her role model Amanda Bynes, and digs Disney's High School Musical! Check her profile for more trivia!

basic info
Name: Nicole Dulalia
Nickname:
Birthday: October 20, 1997
Birth Place: UST Hospital, Manila
Showbiz Anniversary:

favorites
Hobbies: inging,dancing, watching t.v. and listening to music

Sports: badminton

Pet/s:

Actors/Actresses

Local: Jennylyn Mercado and Angel Locsin

Foreign: Amanda Bynes

Movie: High School Musical

TV Show: Eat BUlaga,SOP

Singers: (bands) Callalily, 6cyclemind, HAle, WESTLIFE

Song: "Insane" (Callalily)

Music: pop

Book: Three little Pigs

Expression: Whatever!!, Duh?!

personal
Full Name: Ma. Nicole Jeremiah Bautista Dulalia

Adjective that best describes you: jolly and energetic

Fashion: anything as long as it's comfy

Most treasured item: my cellphone

Fears: frogs

Unforgettable childhood memory: when I joined Little Miss Philippines and got the chance to compete till the NCR grand finals..

Goals: finish my studies

Role Model: Amanda Bynes

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?

I would like to pursue my dream which is acting.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?

My turning point is when I was chosen to be part of the fantaserye Super Twins and get to work with loads of big stars in showbiz!

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?

If I'm not in showbiz I might be in a band or something.. I would choose to sing and be a lead singer of a band..

What is your biggest frustration/regret?

I really love to learn how to play musical instruments like the guitar and drums and violin as well..

What do most people not know about you?

I am shy at start but when I am comfortable with people I really am a joker!

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?

When I've watched a Westlife Concert in Araneta Coliseum.. That is because I really love to see them perform live...

What are you most proud of?

I Am proud of my family. They are one of those few who inspires me to do my best in everything that I do. They also support me on what I want to do in life..

What do you value most?

I value my family, friends and everybody who supports me a lot.. I know i wouldn't be here without them..And I thank them very much..

What do you want to achieve?

I want to finish my studies and pursue up my acting career...

What is your advice to aspiring artists?

Keep on striving hard to achieve what you really like. Don't loose hope and
take the struggles as a challege for you to do better...

0 comments: