Maricris Garcia Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


There is elegance in simplicity, and Maricris proves this by the way she seems to effortlessly sings her wonderful pieces. She attests that putting the right emotions needed in a song is the best way to touch people’s hearts.

basic info
Name: Maricris Garcia
Nickname: kris
Birthday: September 26, 1987
Birth Place: Manila

favorites
Hobbies: Singing, radio listening
Sports: Badminton, volleyball
Pet/s: Dogs
Actors/Actresses
Local: Christopher de Leon
Foreign: Robin Williams
Movie: The Notebook
TV Show: America's Next Top Model, 5th wheel
Singers:Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow
Song: "Promise Me"
Music: Pop, love songs
Expression: Nakakaloka!

personal
Full Name: Maricris Yu Garcia

Adjective that best describes you: Sophisticated
Fashion: Lahat!
Fashion icon: Tyra Banks
Most treasured item: Lahat!
Fears: Heights, crawling insects
Unforgettable childhood memory: Nahulog ako sa poso negro
Goals: As of now, to be qualified sa finals. Long term goal; to make a mark in the music industry
Role Model: My parents

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
To let everybody know that I'm capable of singing and everything

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Being qualified in the finals

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I'll still be singing in lounges

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Frustration: Being a super model

What do most people not knowcge about you?
I'm sobrang makulit. I may look suplada but when you get to know me, kabaliktaran

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
Winning my 4th week sa PPS

What are you most proud of?
Inspite of being a menopause baby, I can do whatever I want

What do you value most?
My family and friends

What do you want to achieve?
I want to be recognized as "MARICRIS GARCIA" unique!

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Do whatever makes you happy. Always put your heart in whatever you're doing and put God in the center

0 comments: