Lizzy Pecson Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


She may look quiet and shy, but Lizzie Pecson knows that she’s got what it takes to make it big in the entertainment industry.

basic info
Name: Lizzy Pecson
Nickname: Lizzy, Zel, chichel
Birthday: June 07, 1987
Birth Place: Morong, Bataan

favorites
Hobbies: Reading pocketbooks
Sports: Volleyball
Actors/Actresses
Local: Angel Locsin
Foreign: Adam Sandler
Movie: If Only, Click
TV Show: Starstruck, Eat Bulaga
Singers:Destiny's Child, Beyonce, Simple Plan
Song: "'Brown Eyes," "Grow Old With You"
Music: Senti, mellow songs
Book: General Knwoledge, A Walk To Remeber
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Expression: Nyikes!

personal
Full Name: Liezl Pecson

Adjective that best describes you: Simple and charming
Fashion:Sporty look
Most treasured item: letters from my friends
Fears: Creepy crawlers, earthworms
Unforgettable childhood memory: We used to have out of town trips every week
Goals: To travel around the world
Role Model: My mom and my Lola Uding (my mom's mom)

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
I want to make everyone proud and to have all I want and of course to help other people who are in need.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
I think I'll be into print and TV ad model

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
If I weren't in showbiz, I would be in the corporate world or tourism industry.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I have no regret in my life because I always do my best.

What do most people not know about you?
Most people don't know that I'm malambing and a funny person

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
My most unforgettable moment was when... (hehehe! I forgot! Dami kasi eh!)

What are you most proud of?
I'm very proud of my family and friends

What do you value most?
I value my dignity and my family

What do you want to achieve?
Aside from being an artist I want to have a college degree as well.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Don't stop dreaming and always be the best you can be

0 comments: