Karel Marquez Profile

Thursday, August 21, 2008 |


This veejay-turned-actress indulges in her love for music, theater, and animals! For more interesting tidbits, check out her profile now!

basic info
Name: Karel Marquez
Nickname: Karel
Birthday: December 21
Showbiz Anniversary: 2003

favorites
Hobbies: Wakeboarding, boxing if i have the time, going online

Sports: I love water sports

Pet/s: I have one chihuahua named Indy

Actors/Actresses
Local: Claudine Barretto,
Foreign: Kate Beckinsale, Julia Roberts. Brad Pitt, Ryan Phillippe, Keanu Reeves

Song: Ang dami kasi nga I love music!

Music: All kinds depends on my mood

Expression: Oh my god!

personal
Full Name: Karla Ysabel Marquez Santos

Adjective that best describes you: Hindi mapili sa friends, Very friendly,easy to get along with

Fashion: simple, I'm the type na since I'm an artist I make sure na if I wear a simple tee and jeans I match it nalang with a very colorful sneakers

Fashion icon: wala eh, kasi I'm not really into fashion

Most treasured item: laptop and cellphone

Pet Peeves: plastic na tao, traffic

Fears: Everytime nagpapakita sa akin yung multo

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?

I guess nung bata pa ako passion ko na talaga not just music but entertaining, siguro nakuha ko yon sa mommy ko, kahit ayaw niya na mag- artista ako, ako pa rin gusto ko

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?

Slowly but surely kasi ako eh, pero siguro ngayon 2007 or 2008 kasi dito yung dumarating talaga na sabay- sabay at ina- accept ko na lahat ng projects

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?

Siguro patapos na ako sa college,hindi ko pa alam talaga kasi when I started I was only 16 so hindi ko pa talaga alam

What is your biggest frustration/regret?

Frustrated skater. Sa regret naman, i don't regret anything naman, kasi we learn from our mistakes

What do most people not know about you?

Well, since they always see me askontrabida na maarte, sosyalera on TV but in real life cowboy talaga ako hindi ako mapili sa lahat, sa kaibigan, pagkain and one of my favorite food kahit ayaw ng mommy ko is isaw, yung mga ganoon and I so much love, love animals, not just dogs even yung mga reptiles and exotic animals

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?

I guess being a veejay, kasi it's my passion, yung music so until now I'm still a veejay. I grew up with it already and until now I think its the best thing that ever happended kasi if hindi ano yung magiging connection ko sa music which is my passion diba

What are you most proud of?

My family especially my mom and dad

What do you value most?

Yung love talaga ng family

What do you want to achieve?

I'm still starting and ngayon ko lang naramdaman yung mga big stars like Sharon Cuneta or yung mga young stars like Angel Locsin, ganito pala yung feeling na kahit artista ka or star ka talagang you work hard para you'l reach whatever you'll reach so parnag mahirap siya pero ang saya and I'm ready for that na kung ano man yung ibigay sa akin ng Diyos gagawin ko ang lahat kahit na yung mga puyatan, mga ganyan, excited ako at sana talaga tuluy- tuloy siya. It may not be mabilis pero tuluy- tuloy.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?

Well, it may be cliche pero try and try and as long as you know na yun yung passion mo kahit ano pa yan just go for it. Tsaka learn to not just to love yourself kasi kung ano yung binibigay ng Diyos sa iyo na mga opportunities hidni yon lagi dumarating so ones meron na nice opportunity talagang i- grab mo na yan.

0 comments: