Rich Asuncion Profile

Friday, August 22, 2008 |

Did you know that Rich loves the all-girl group Pussycat Dolls? No wonder she's also got the moves to rock the dance floor!

basic info
Name: Rich Asuncion
Nickname: Achie
Birthday: January 22, 1989

favorites
Hobbies: playing the guitar and baby sitting
Sports: volleyball and basketball
Pet/s: dog
Actors/Actresses
Local: Vilma Santos
Foreign: Lindsay Lohan
Movie: The Covenant
TV Show: Starstruck: The Next Level
Singers: PCD
Song: "I Don't Need A Man"
Music: Pop
Book: Harry Potter
Author: J.K Rowling
Expression: I've never been touched and I've never been kissed!

personal
Full Name: Richell Pacaldo Angalot

Adjective that best describes you: Nice, simple, beautiful, sexy, tall, family- oriented, responsible
Fashion: simple
Fashion icon: Nicole of Pussycat Dolls
Most treasured item: Rosary
Pet Peeves: false people
Fears: To fail, to be alone, to lose my family
Unforgettable childhood memory: When I had my 4- stitch scar
Goals: To become the Untimate Survivor of Starstruck
Role Model: My parents

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
Be an inspiration for the youth, help my family financially and to entertain.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Choosing Starstruck over my studies (but well, i'll get back to school in God's time)

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Still in school

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
None so far.

What do most people not know about you?
I eat a lot. I play with my younger siblings. I was once an Acolyte

What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
When I made it to the top 14 of Starstruck

What are you most proud of?
Purity that is in me.

What do you value most?
My family.

What do you want to achieve?
To be successful, satisfied, fulfilled and have a comfortable life.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Be the best that you can be.

0 comments: