Rea Nakpil Profile

Friday, August 22, 2008 |


This StarStruck 3 Avenger can be found in her various guestings in GMA!

basic info
Name: Rea Nakpil
Nickname: Rei, Ading
Birthday: August 20, 1989
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: January 08, 2006

favorites
Hobbies: Going out
Sports: I’m not really athletic
Pets: Dogs- Justin and Britney
Actors/Actresses
Local: Angel Locsin
Foreign: Natalie Portman
TV Show: Love to Love, Posh
Song: Lahat ng dream sounds
Music: Love songs and R&B
Book: Purpose Driven Life
Author: Rick Warren

personal
Adjectives that best describe you: Funny and out going
Fashion: As long as I feel comfortable
Fashion icon: Sarah Meier
Most treasured item: Rosary
Fears: Dark and narrow places
Goals: To help my family
Role Model: My mother

q & a
Why did you enter show business?
To help my family financially

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Depends on where God would place me

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
When I stopped schooling and wasn’t able to march for my high school graduation

What do most people not know about you?
Well, I’m God-fearing

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
Being chosen as one of the Starstruck Final 14

What are you most proud of?
Being able to help my family

What do you value most?
My life and my loved ones

What do you want to achieve?
Be able to take care of my parents when they grow old, includes pampering them and giving them everything they need

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Do their best in everything and always have faith in God

0 comments: