Anne Curtis Profile

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 |

Curtis was born and raised in Australia by a Filipina mother and an Australian father.

She lived in Australia until her lawyer father, James Curtis, moved to the Philippines when she was 12 years old. It is a move that Curtis is thankful for. "I am so happy that I’m here. If I were in Australia I’d have been in a boarding school! My dad was strict when it came to education. He kept on discouraging me when I tried doing commercials, saying that they are just tricking me to get out of school. We lived in the country, so we’d be asleep around 8 or 9 p.m. It was really boring. But here there are so many gimmicks. As of now, being young, I prefer living here (in the Philippines) but maybe when I settle down, I’ll move back to Australia.

Real Name: Anne Ojales Curtis Smith
Screen Name: Anne Curtis
Birthday: February 17, 1985
Father: James Curtis (lawyer)
Mother: Carmen Curtis
Favorite food: lamb chops with vegetables.
Interesting Facts:
- dream role is to play a mermaid
- plans to take up law after highschool
- studied at Angelicum College
- has 8 siblings (Jasmin, Michelle, Thomas, Kate, Jamie, Louise, Emma and Jo)
- fond of Julia Roberts
- Magic Kingdom is Anne's first movie and favorite as well aside from Ika
-13 Kapitulo
- Her first exposure was in a promotional activity of Batman and Robin, the one giving away promo items. She was only twelve years old then
- You will find in her CD rack the records of Freestyle, Destiny's Child and The Corrs
- Kenzo and Issey Meyaki are just two of her favorite perfumes
- Track and Field and Tennis are Anne's favorite sports. She used to play marathon back in Australia when she was in elementary

0 comments: